gams 3 column

Monday, June 27, 2011

UpCycle

I am loving the new iPad.  It is awesome and I use it all the time.  One of my favorite apps is CraftGawker.  The app links you to hundreds of different crafts across blogland.  I have multiple crafts that I have saved to do later.  I did find one that I could do with no additional purchases.  This link has all the instructions in a great tutorial to make a Jersey T Shirt necklace.  I altered mine and made a bracelet.

You could make one with different colored t-shirts or dye the white shirts any color.  The project was super easy and I like the finished project.  If you have an iPod download CraftGawker.

Have a sweet day!




The Girl Creative

Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party








Keeping It Simple


















Strictly Homemade Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer..love your bracelets. I think it's neat that I linked up next to yours on C.R.A.F.T., I recycled a t-shirt as a pillow cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. That is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally cute.
    Thanks for linking up to 20 minute tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love craftgawker?!? Have you seen dwellinggawker? It's the same, but with interiors. It's far too addicting.

    I'm happy to see you used the tutorial! The bracelet turned out super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!
    Thank you so much for linking it up to {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!
    Hope to see more of your creativity tonight! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for linking this up to my tip-toe thru tuesday party! i tried to make some of these a few weeks ago and they didn't turn out so well. gonna have to give it another go! just wanted to let you know that i'm featuring it at this week's party! stop by and pick up a featured button!

    ReplyDelete