gams 3 column

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Accessorize everything

I love taking pictures.  I am by no means a professional or even a semi-professional but I am the person at any family event with by camera slung around my neck.  I have seen all over the blog world camera straps for slr cameras.  I am not going to buy one but I did try to make one. 

I had a scrap of fabric left over from one of my C wall frames.  I measured a cut the fabric.  Then pressed and pinned.  I sewed the cover and then placed it on the strap. 

The strap isn't beautiful but it was good practice.  I plan on making another one later with a little more style but, I have to get to a fabric store first.

Have a sweet day!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Love the fabric. I admit... I've bought mine or got one as a gift. Shoot, even won one at Creative Estates! lol

    ReplyDelete